Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Im stressed!

This week is the worst week to date, and its only Tuesday!!

I feel so stressed with the work load that we have been given. I love to be kept busy and I would rather being given a project than an exam but this is way too much!!!

I have a number of projects that all have deadlines that are not that far away! I don't know whether its just my mood this week or what, but I feel that I can't do it anymore. I don't have the time to do as much as I have been given. We have four projects to do in a small amount of time and Im not sure I will have them finished, and if I do, I dont think I will be happy with them, as I know they were rushed. I think that I need to take a breather!! I need to take a deep breath and just calm down!!

I am loving my course this year. Its the most interesting part of the course since I started in 2007, but I need more time!! I can't wait until I start my work experience. It will hopefully not be as stressfull as what I am doing now, and it will give me a break from college exams and projects.

About five weeks until the semester finishes and I cannot wait!! I am going to treat myself when this is all over!

No comments:

Post a Comment