Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Jedward Mania!

I cannot beleive what happened on last weekend's X Factor show. The saturday night show was brilliant. I loved Olly, Daniel, Stacey, Lucy and Joe. They were amazing! The judges fought as ususal but that is just part of the show now as far as I'm concerned! Thank God Cheryl's outfits this week were better than last week's.

On Sunday's show two contestants were in the bottom two. They had to sing again and the judges then had to decide on who goes home and who stays. These two people were Louis' John and Edward and Danni's Lucy Jones.

When I heard that these two were in the bottom two, I knew straight away that John and Edward were gone, and Lucy was staying in the competition.

Lucy sang beautifully and gave a great performance. It was a good fighting performance to stay in. On the other hand, John and Edward sang a Robbie williams song. Well, they didn't even sing - they shouted! They jumped around the stage and performed cart wheels! I would have given them 10 out of 10 for making the most of their last perfomance, but they weren't good enough to stay in the competition.

How wrong was I!!!

Danni and Louis both voted to keep their acts in the competition so really the decision was up to Cheryl and Simon. Obviously Cherly picked John and Edward to go home as it is very clear that she rathers Lucy.

When it came to Simon, I thought there was no way he would put it to the public vote. He has always said that he hated John and Edward. He even said that if they win the competition, he would leave the country! He did his usual speach to prolong the procedure of telling the audience what he was going to decide. At this time I didn't even think he would dream of saving John and Edward.

And then he said it!

He was going to save John and Edward which would mean the lowest amount of votes that the act recieved from the public would be going home. I couldn't believe it! First I was shocked, then angry, and now I don't feel anything!! Nothing would surprise me anymore on that show and it wouldn't surprise me if they loose a lot of viewers for next year's show.

Lucy Jones had a great voice and was well able to sing. She sang her heart out every week and proved to everybody that she deserved to be there. On the other hand, John and Edward never sang - they shouted. They never showed the judges and the viewers that they could really sing because:

A: They can't, and
B: They were too busy running around the stage and holding a big production on the stage to show that they can sing.

Although I did feel sorry for them Sunday night. I really believe that they thought they were going home and they did feel really sorry for Lucy when she found out that she was gone.

To conclude, last Sunday's show has knid of turned me off the X Factor. I believe it was a disgrace and only for Olly being in the show, I wouldn't watch it anymore.

Olly to win!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment