Tuesday, October 20, 2009

As we are now in week 6, college is getting harder and harder. With more assessments and assignments being given to us, I am feeling the pressure very much this week.

I have an exam today which is multiple choice. That wont be too bad but because there is a lot of material to cover, I am feeling under pressure today.

I had another exam yesterday. It was Web Applications. It actually went better than I thought it would, so I am quiet pleased with that exam.

One down and one to go!!

These assessments are only worth 10/15/20% but doing well in theses exams will mean that I could get better results at the end of the semester, and take a lot of the pressure off for me when it comes to doing the end of semester examinations.

The next couple of weeks will be hard, but if I put in a lot of effort and time into my work, I know I will recieve the results that I want and deserve.

Roll on Christmas!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment