Friday, October 30, 2009

Its Friday today and im delighted that it is!!

I was in Glasgow last weekend and I had a great weekend. My brother lives over there so myself and a few friends said we would head over to see him.

To make my week go from good to bad, I crashed my car coming to college Wednesday morning. I wasnt injured and the others werent injured thank god. But there is a lot of damage done to my car and Im not too sure if it is even worth fixing. My car is called Pauline and she is very sick at the moment!!!

Although that made my week a little worse than I expected, Im still in good spirits!! Its Friday today and its my birthday. Im looking foward to having a good weekend and hopefully next week will be a bit better for me!!

Thank crunchy its Friday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment