Tuesday, October 20, 2009

My Repeat Exam.

I have a repeat exam at the end of this semester. I carried it on form last year and it is Economics. I failed it again in August by only 7%. I was gutted that I didn't get 40% as I worked really hard to pass it during the summer.

Next Tuesday I have the 30% assessment in the module, so I am hoping that if I do well in that, I will pass it with flying colours at Christmas.

It is a really hard subject - for me. It's kind of like Maths, or Accounting. You either get it or you don't. People who understand it naturally have no problem with the subject, but if you are a person that just doesn't "get" it, it is 100 times harder for you to study it. And this is the knid of subject that I just don't get.

This will be my 3rd time sitting this exam - third time lucky! Hopefully!!

No comments:

Post a Comment