Tuesday, October 20, 2009

The X Factor - Week 2 of Live Finals

Last Saturday was the second live show and I'm loving it more and more every week!

Cherly performed on the Sunday show and I thought she was amazing! I was very nervous for her because she got a lot of bad press about it being live or not. Her dancing was brilliant and I thought her singing was better than what a lot of people expected.

When it came to Whitney Houston's performance I was expecting a lot better. I thought her dress was too long, and when the back came apart, I thought the whole performance was a joke. I didn't think she was fully with it either if you know what I mean!

Poor Ricky, but I dont think he was a great performer and he didn't have the likebilty factor.

I cant' belivee that John and Edward are still in the competition. I thought people voted for them last week just to annoy Simon and all the other "John and Edward" haters! They better go this week because all the other singers are a lot better that them two clowns!!

Olly was absolutely brilliant!! I love him!! He was really funny on the Xtra Factor when he won this weeks competition. He had to act 3 different scenes and he was so hilarious!!

Olly to win!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment