Tuesday, October 13, 2009

The X Factor

Last Saturday was the first live episode of the X Factor where 12 acts were reduced to 11 on the live show on Sunday. And I am addicted!

I loved Saturday and Sunday's show. My favourite act this year is Olly. I love him! His mentor is Simon Cowell who is looking after the Over 25's this year. I think his category is the best this year. His 3 acts are very strong singers and are great entertainers. Olly sang "Angels" by Robbie Williams who was the celebrity mentor this week and performed on Sunday night. Olly performed his song brilliantly. His nerves showed at the start of the song but he gave a great performance and I want him to win.

There was a lot of bickering amongst the judges, especially between Cheryl Cole and Simon Cowel. I was shocked when Danni Minogue said that awful comment to Daniel Johnson about his sexual reference. I think she was out of line as his sexuality is nobody's business but his own. Although she did apologise on the Sunday show which was the right thing to do in my opinion.

I am disgusted that John and Edward were put through. I think all the other acts are better singers than the twins and I believe that they should have been sent home.

I think Stacey is very funny! She's just what the competition needs! I do think Daniel Johnson is very confident and maybe the comments that Cheryl and Louis said were right, but I still think he is a good.

The act that I am most excited to see next week is Miss Frank. I hope there is a bit of more funkiness in their act because although they were very good last Saturday, they didn't rap and I think people were a bit disappointed.

I'm looking foward to next weekend's show, mostly because Cherly is performing her new song. I cant wait to see what she is like, and I really like that song.

Olly to win!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment